Apply to Become a Valued Member of the Eric Smock Team
To apply for a career with Eric Smock Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., please fill out the form below and upload your resume.
Eric Smock Career Opportunity Info
Residential HVAC Technician
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Citizen of United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- 18+ years old.
- Background check, Lifting Test and Pre-Employment Drug Screen is required. (must be able to lift 50lbs)
- Must work in a safe manner on a daily basis and ensure that all safety measures are taken at all times.
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends required.
- Possesses both written and verbal English language skills.
- Residential HVAC troubleshooting, service and repair experience is required.
- Clean driving record.
- Must possess good work ethics, must be reliable and have good customer service skills necessary.
- Work in a team-based environment to share information and workload while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Uniforms provided.
- Ongoing Training and Development provided.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Competitive Wages! BASED ON EXPERIENCE.
Job Type: Full-time